- The greater the effort you put into your work, the more you improve yourself.
- Better to have a big heart than a big house.
- Leting yourself get angry is actually a form of self-inflicted punishment for other people's fault.
- Happiness steams not from how much we own, but from how little we complain.
- Once we have weathered through all our suffering, good fortune may ensue; once we hace enjoyed all our blessings, grief may follow.
- When sitting quietly, evaluate your own mistakes; when chattin, don't criticize others.
- Being rich does not necessairly bring happiness; one who had clean conscience has the greatest peace of mind.
- Before you criticize others, consider first wheter you are flawless yourself.
- Without all the little chores, major accomplishments cannot be accomplished.
- The greatest accomplishment in life is to rise up from failure.
That's ten very good quotes, that everyone should consider and live by (i guess)